We are happy to fulfil your needs, but do take note of our terms and conditions.
Product Sales – Returns Policy
- After an order has been placed, the buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to 7 days before the event, or up to the point of preparation. The sooner the cancellation – the better, as any refunds will be minus the cost of ingredients bought, and labour done. Any refunds after cancellation by the Buyer shall be refunded within 14 days after costs have been deducted.
- Caribbean Classics Cuisine prepares goods to order. Cancellation may involve a waste of food.
- Goods cannot be cancelled after dispatch.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 2 days if the Goods are damaged or do not meet your expectations as described.
- If the Buyer fails to make a claim within 2 days the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Caribbean Classics Cuisine does not accept returns, due to the perishable nature of the Goods.
- Where Goods are found to be damaged due to the packaging or the courier’s fault the seller will partially refund the cost accordingly. Photographic evidence may be required.
- Bookings for catering must be confirmed in writing via email or Text.
- For long term bookings, a deposit is required to secure the date.
- Bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers. Should your guests not arrive in the numbers expected, no funds will be repaid.
- A booking is a contract and as such we take it seriously. A cancellation will still incur costs, as we may have started preparing for your event, and turned down other events.
- Payment methods available include bank transfer, debit card, credit card and cash. Cheques are only acceptable if the event or delivery date is more than 2 weeks away from receipt of the check.
- Once the Clients deposit has been received a receipt will be issued by Caribbean Classics together with a formal confirmation letter which will include your draft menu, event summary and estimated costs based on the number of guests and selections made by the Client at this time.
- Where children are attending – if over 10 years of age they are payable at the same rate as adults, if under 10 years of ages they are chargeable at half the adult price. Children under 5 years will be free of charge.
- Children’s menus are available.
- Payment must be received no later than 10 working days before the event.
- Should Caribbean Classics be advised of any changes to event requirements (including the reduction of guest numbers) at a date less than 10 working days prior to the event, we may reduce our invoice value, should our costs be reduced therefore. However should increases occur due to additions once full payment have been received Caribbean Classics will raise an additional invoice during the event for these guests or extra food needed, payment will then be due for immediate settlement by the Client.
- In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled your deposit will be retained and the following charges will be incurred a) Cancellation received before 15 working days of the event, will incur a charge of 25% of the event costs.
b) Cancellation received within 3 working days of event – 75% of the total event cost. This is to cover any losses caused for time, staff, administration costs, travel, supplies etc.
- Clients should inform about any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot take responsibility for any guests unless advised in advance.
- Caribbean Classics accepts no liability for any food supplied to the Client by another caterer or by the Client themselves. The client should discuss with us in advance should we be required to heat/display or serve such dishes. No surprises will be allowed on the day. For health and safety reasons we cannot account for food we do not know about; where it came from, how it was prepared, and how it was stored before delivery for consumption.
- Where the Client has made additional arrangements with other caterers, Caribbean Classics will require a Food Disclaimer Form to be completed.
- Caribbean Classics will happily serve arrival drinks, such as champagne, wine, rum punches provided by the client. This will incur additional costs for staff and corkage.
- The Client agrees to pay for any loss or damage to any equipment, crockery, cutlery, linen or glassware supplied by Caribbean Classics for the event, where the loss or damage was caused by the Client guests.
- Caribbean Classics will not be held responsible for the theft, lost or damage to any personal effects of the Client or gifts brought onto premises by the Client guests.
- Caribbean Classics is covered by Catering Insurance – Public Liability Limit of Indemnity.
- Force Majeur Withstanding, Caribbean Classics shall incur no liability to the Client if performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by act of fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike, or lock out and shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client.